Alongside society’s reliance on social media and the way in which we use apps to conduct various aspects of our lives, gaming is another…
Listen Up, 10 Plus Media launch growth workshops for SMEs
In desperate need of growing your startup? Well, listen up! This might just be the thing you’re looking for.
South African marketing agency Listen Up has partnered with content marketing specialists 10 Plus Media to provide business workshops for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The workshops are designed with the established small businesses in mind which are struggling to achieve growth as well as for people just keen to start their own startup. The members of the 10-UP team have over 60 years of combined entrepreneurial experience.
Marketing director of Listen Up, Adilia Teixeira Joubert, agrees that it is a novel approach for marketers to get involved in business development, but that her company is responding to a strong market need.
Read more: How to hack startup growth with Pay Per Click advertising
“Through our client interactions we have seen that many SMEs get to a certain level and find it difficult to determine how to grow beyond that,” stresses Joubert. “However, through brainstorming in a guided workshop with professionals who can offer a wealth of insight and practical advice, business owners can then see how to navigate their team and business to get to the next level. This personal think tank is what we offer in our ‘Where To Next’ workshop.”
SMEs who qualify for the half-day ‘Where To Next’ workshops can benefit from these outcomes offered by the 10-Up team:
- Evaluate their business model and suggest improvements
- Understand their target market and recommend how best to reach them
- Set realistic sales targets and provide guidelines for achieving them
- Develop a framework for an effective communications and marketing strategy
- Learn how to get more customers and keep those customers
- Assess staff requirements and advise on who/when/if to hire
- Assess a brand strength and advise on how to improve it
- Align business process, marketing strategy, sales strategy and customer services, and
- Develop a blue print of practical measures to grow the business.