What began as a small business venture 30 years ago has now become the meeting point for millions of entrepreneurs from across 23 countries. This year’s Sage Summit will look to inspire new and old entrepreneurs alike.
The Sage Summit 2016 looks to break last year’s figures, with expectations to double capacity. The event which will also host some of the world’s leading brand ambassadors and entertainers will seek to employ their knowledge and passions to those in attendance.
No ad to show here.
According to a press release sent to Ventureburn: “For the first time, Sage Summit will have a dedicated series of events for millennials to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs, building on Sage’s commitment to invest in programmes to give this group of talent the right business foundations.” This is especially empowering and advantageous as millenials are quickly coming into their own in business.
Read more: Sir Richard Branson to be keynote speaker at Sage Summit 2016
Joining the keynote speakers (Stephen Kelly and Sir Richard Branson) are:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – this Oscar-winning actress is also the founder and CCO of Goop, a trend-setter in the health and wellness sector
- Zooey Deschanel – singer-songwriter and actress as well as co-founder of HelloGiggles, an online community spreading positivity for women will also be gracing the stage
- Robert Herjavec – a prominent investor on the hit series Shark Tank is also the CEO and founder of the Herjavec group which specialises in cyber-security
- Daymond John – is the Founder and CEO of one of the most iconic hip-hop apparel brands, FUBU. John is also the presidential ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship and the star of Shark Tank as well as the CEO of The Shark Group
- Ashton Kutcher – one of the most recognised actors, producer and tech investor will also be gracing the stage
- Yancey Strickler – the co-founder and CEO of Kickstarter will also be taking to the stage to impart his knowledge
“This week, Chicago becomes the hub for the world’s entrepreneurs. This community is the most powerful driver of economic prosperity in the global economy, creating two-thirds of all jobs. This week, we celebrate these business builders, and we also seek to support them and inspire them, giving them a voice on the world stage and creating the technology of tomorrow,” says CEO of Sage, Stephen Kelly.
This year’s Sage 2016 Summit takes place from the 25 to 28 July 2016 in Chicago. For those who aren’t able to attend, you can view the keynotes here
Featured image: Kevin Dooley via Flickr.