• Top developers across five regions invited to compete and create innovative apps • Prizes on offer include up to USD$15,000 in cash, Huawei…
Are you a female founder from Africa looking to get your tech startup into US accelerator YCombinator?
Future Africa Venture Entrepreneur Women (Fave Women), a community of female founders, has teamed up with more than 10 YCombinator alumni to help women founders apply for the accelerator.
Those looking to make use of the opportunity have until next Wednesday (14 August) to apply to get all-access support through the virtual initiative.
Fave Women is working on the initiative with more than 10 African YCombinator alumni
From 21 August to 11 September, Fave Women will help successful applicants complete their applications as well as pitch to YC alumni for the chance to get referrals into the programme.
Those selected for the initiative will:
- Receive proven techniques to successfully answer Y-Combinator’s application questions and effectively translate their African business to global investors.
- Get exclusive access to successful application answers from African YCombinator alumni.
- Benefit from one-on-one office hours with more than 10 YCombinator alumni from startups that include Paystack, Flutterwave and 54gene.
- Get to complete their application two weeks before the YCombinator 25 September deadline.
Featured image: WOCinTech Chat via Flickr (CC BY 2.0)