Heading straight into the unknown requires boldness and the courage to be met by uncertainty. This requires a certain level of guts and former…
Are you a startup entrepreneur eager to learn how to better pitch your business and become more investable?
Is your startup using technology to make a societal impact in Southern Africa? Are you based in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia?
Applications close on 31 May.
The initiative targets startups that use technology to solve a societal challenge and are looking for skills that could help them articulate their business.
Applications for SAIS’s Boost Up 2020 training programme close on 31 May
The training, which will run from June to November, comprises the set up online training events, stand up pitching competitions, and a scale up incubation programme.
To be eligible to apply startup founders must:
- Be located in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia.
- Use technology to solve a societal challenge in Southern Africa.
- Be eager to scale up their business and have a scalable business model.
- Be developing or finalising a prototype, or have a prototype ready.
- Have a minimum of two team members interested in participating in the programme.
- Not have won a SAIS 2-associated national pitch competition and participated in the Boost Up Bootcamp 2019, Slush Global Impact Accelerator 2018, or been sponsored by SAIS 2 to participate in Slush 2017.
Applications from female-led startups are particularly encouraged.
Featured image: Screenshot SAIS