Sponsored by Everlytic Believe it or not, the history of email as a means to communicate dates back to the early seventies. Many are…
With 33 percent of today’s women in tech considering switching careers because of the men who are dominating the industry, this online summit will be a game-changing event for global female entrepreneurs wanting to access, learn about, and utilise the digital world in 2022.
The groundbreaking 2-day online summit happens on 21-22 February 2022
Hosted in partnership with the UK Government’s International Tech Hub Network and Payfast, Future Females will have nine international experts and business owners taking the virtual stage to share their expert insights on a number of key areas including the future of finance, business innovation and community building.
There will also be several tech tool tutorials with leading entrepreneurial tech programmes, as well as online connection sessions for entrepreneurs from around the world to meet and network with like-minded women.
Topics range from big data to the no code revolution, to the latest tech business tools, and are all focused on how entrepreneurs can leverage this technology and create stronger, more sustainable businesses.
The summit will cover 7 key themes:
- Innovation of Finance – Crypto
- Innovation of Content & Social – TikTok
- Innovation of Social & Trends – NFTS Metaverse
- Digital Community Building – The Platforms & The Trends
- Innovation in Business Development – Entrepreneurial Skills You Need in 2022
- Innovation in Tech – Platforms & Tools That Help You Scale
- Bootstrapping Your Business – Starting Without Investment
- Innovation in Online Offerings – Programmes for Entrepreneurs
“Crypto, NFTs, the whole metaverse space, there are a lot of new trends coming our way in 2022 and we want our community to feel prepared. More so we want them to benefit from these trends and leverage them for their business success”, says Future Females co-founder and CEO, Lauren Dallas.
“Our speakers will share their knowledge and valuable advice on the emerging trends but also speak to specific tools and strategies that every female entrepreneur can easily apply”, adds Future Females co-founder and COO Cerina Bezuidenhout. “I am personally very curious to learn more about the NFT space and how it can empower female creators and business owners globally.”
The list of internationally recognised speakers includes Leandie du Randt, presenter, motivational speaker and business owner from South Africa, who will share her take on business skills women need for launching a product in 2022, and Kashvi Parekh, community manager at World of Women from India, will talk about how NFTs are changing the landscape for female creators.
This summit is designed to help female entrepreneurs overcome this obstacle and take crucial, game-changing steps in their business. It looks to be an incredibly exciting opportunity for any entrepreneurs who are not certain what the future of tech looks like, and especially for women looking for guidance, tools and tips, as well as confidence to believe that the digital future is female.
The Speaker Line-up:
- Leandie du Randt, (SA), Presenter, motivational speaker & business owner
- Yossi Hasson (SA), Co-Founder and CEO at Metaversal
- Lauren Dallas (SA), Co-Founder and CEO at Future Females
- Kashvi Parekh, (IN), Community manager at World of Women
- Samantha Ogborn, (USA), Marketing expert & founder
- Lavinia Osbourne (UK), Blockchain, Fintech & Welltech specialist
- Lily Wu, (SG), Co-founder of WoWPixies NFT
- Esther Akpovi (UK), Policymaker turned Venture Capitalist
- Dasha Kennedy (US), Founder of “The Black Broke Girl” & millenial financial coach
Secure your free seat for the Future of Digital Entrepreneurship Summit here: