• Top developers across five regions invited to compete and create innovative apps • Prizes on offer include up to USD$15,000 in cash, Huawei…
The challenge — held in partnership with the National Department of Health — is focused on innovation that will optimise adherence to the treatment of tuberculosis (TB). Entries close this Friday (26 October).
The Sanofi SA Challenge is focused on innovation that will optimise adherence to the treatment of tuberculosis
Startups will need to present a multi-device and multi-channel solution that will help SA healthcare professionals optimise TB treatment by:
- Incentivising completion of treatments.
- Tracking weekly adherence and monthly collection of medicines.
- Identifying non-adherence and a need for intervention using triggers or alerts.
- Performing feedback analyses, which will cover the treatment initiation phase, weekly adherence, and monthly or bi-monthly pack collection.
In addition, the solutions will need to be affordable and easy to use, with proof of concept in at least one province in the country.
Selected startups stand to receive an opportunity to exhibit their solutions to interested global investors and stakeholders at tech conference AfricArena on 15 and 16 November in Cape Town.
In addition, selected startups can also get the opportunity to work closely with a Sanofi business unit head in expanding and developing their technology innovations. Winners will also benefit from coaching and mentoring, as well as opportunities to access funding.