Emerging market startup competition Seedstars World has named the nine startups that will pitch at Seedstars Banjul.
The event will kick off at 3pm local time today at the Paradise Suites Hotel in the Gambian capital.
No ad to show here.
The Seedstars Banjul winner will represent Gambia at the Seedstars Africa summit which will be held in Johannesburg in December (see this story) where they will get a chance to win a spot at the Seedstars Global Summit in Switzerland.
The Seedstars Banjul winner will represent Gambia at the Seedstars Africa Summit
The startups selected to pitch at Seedstars Banjul are:
- Afri Black Community: E-commerce platform where you can order authentic products made in Africa
- Ang Capital: Provides instant loans and easy payments for transactions online with or without the use of the internet
- eDeals: Entrepreneurs platform and marketplace
- Jollof-Trade Online: Online marketplace which enables users to buy and sell anything
- Madani Studios: Developed Tender GM, a tender information platform that makes bidding and procurement notices available to the public
- Nadji.Bi Gambia: Offers solar solutions to a potential potential customer base of 1.3-million people
- Nesthet Clinical Services: Healthcare solution provider that offers home care services for communities and sells software to hospitals
- Tesitoo Entrepreneurship: Aims to be the leading market provider of agricultural commodities in the Gambia using mobile and internet technology
- Yobuma Transportation: Cashless city bus service
Kifal Auto wins Seedstars Casablanca
Seedstars has so far held pitching events in Angola, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and Sierra Leone.
On Wednesday (11 September), Moroccan auto-trading platform Kifal Auto was crowned the winner of Seedstars Casablanca. The startup will now represent Morocco at the Seedstars Middle East and North Africa regional summit.
Read more: Angolan e-commerce platform Roque Online wins Seedstars Luanda
Read more: Here are the 10 Angolan startups pitching this afternoon at Seedstars Luanda
Read more: Sierra Leonean data analytics startup Track Your Build wins Seedstars Freetown
Read more: Here are the nine Sierra Leonean startups pitching today at Seedstars Freetown
Read more: Legaltech platform Sheria Kiganjani wins Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Agritech startup Afrikamart wins Seedstars Dakar
Read more: Here are the 12 startups that will pitch at today’s Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Healthtech platform Hospitalia wins Seedstars Cairo
Read more: Here are the eight Senegalese startups pitching today at Seedstars Dakar
Read more: Four startups from Zanzibar event win chance to pitch at Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Here are the 10 Tanzanian startups pitching right now at Seedstars Zanzibar
Read more: Fintech startup Growth Factor wins Seedstars Accra
Read more: Seedstars announces Joburg as host city for its Africa summit
Read more: P2P micro lending marketplace Pezesha wins Seedstars Nairobi
Featured image: IsaacTuray via Pixabay