Fitbit has launched a new Sleep Profile feature for its Premium subscribers, which provides an analysis of your sleep with different archetypes. While Fitbit…
The pitching event will kick off at 4pm at the Standard Bank Incubator in Maputo.
The Seedstars Maputo winner will represent Mozambique at the Seedstars Africa Summit which will be held in Johannesburg in December where they will get a chance to win a spot to pitch for $500 000 in equity funding at the Seedstars Global Summit in Switzerland.
The Seedstars Maputo winner will represent Mozambique at the Seedstars Africa Summit
The 10 startups are:
- Milliban Technologies : A platform that gives users access to basic products and services at a competitive price.
- Cliko : Online food ordering and delivery platform.
- Design Thinking : Mobile insurance platform that claims to issue insurance policies to clients in less than three minutes.
- Ethale Publishing : Publisher of local fiction, e-books and audiobooks in Portuguese and Swahili.
- POSsoft Multiservice : Develops and provides management software for small businesses.
- Explicador Inc : Platform designed to connect students and education professionals to expand tutoring services.
- Txapita Mobility : Developed a mobile app and web service that provides users with real-time public transit information.
- TxekaMoz : Election monitoring platform.
- Output Tech Solution : Developed Xiphefu, a device that can be used to remotely control electricity supply to devices without using the internet.
- Somodec : Online music streaming platform that specialises in Mozambican music.
The startups will pitch in front of a jury panel that will include UX Information Technologies co-founder Frederico P Silva, FSD Mozambique digital finance services manager Carlos Valente Mondle, Ka Da Terra Supermercados’ Ursula Daniela Pais, Agility senior vice president Africa Deanne de Vries, Standard Bank Mozambique head of investment banking Joao Guirengane and Seedstars regional manager for Africa Claudia Makadristo.
Read more: Ivorian startup Lifiled named Seedstars Abidjan winner
Read more: Here are the Ivorian startups pitching today at Seedstars Abidjan
Read more: Edtech iStudy wins Seedstars Tripoli as two startups tie for third place
Read more: ‘In Libya the first thing you do as startup is to list all things that might go wrong’
Read more: Teheca, an app that connects expecting mothers to nurses wins Seedstars Kampala
Read more: Here are the nine startups pitching today at Seedstars Kampala
Read me: Mauritian edtech Eco-Warriors wins Seedstars Port Louis
Read more: Here are the eight startups pitching today at Seedstars Port Louis
Read more: Cameroonian proptech startup Digital Renter wins Seedstars Douala
Read more: Here are the startups pitching today at Cameroon’s Seedstars Douala
Read more: Tunisian esports platform Seemba wins Seedstars Tunis
Read more: Here’s who’s pitching this afternoon at Seedstars Tunis
Read more: Cape Verde ticketing startup Passafree wins Seedstars Praia
Read more: Here’s who’s pitching at this afternoon’s Seedstars Praia
Read more: Solar solutions firm Nadji.Bi Gambia wins Seedstars Banjul
Read more: Rwandan software development firm Exuus wins Seedstars Kigali
Read more: Here are the nine Gambian startups pitching this afternoon at Seedstars Banjul
Read more: These are the nine Rwandan startups pitching today at Seedstars Kigali
Read more: Angolan e-commerce platform Roque Online wins Seedstars Luanda
Read more: Here are the 10 Angolan startups pitching this afternoon at Seedstars Luanda
Read more: Sierra Leonean data analytics startup Track Your Build wins Seedstars Freetown
Read more: Here are the nine Sierra Leonean startups pitching today at Seedstars Freetown
Read more: Legaltech platform Sheria Kiganjani wins Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Agritech startup Afrikamart wins Seedstars Dakar
Read more: Here are the 12 startups that will pitch at today’s Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Healthtech platform Hospitalia wins Seedstars Cairo
Read more: Here are the eight Senegalese startups pitching today at Seedstars Dakar
Read more: Four startups from Zanzibar event win chance to pitch at Seedstars Dar es Salaam
Read more: Here are the 10 Tanzanian startups pitching right now at Seedstars Zanzibar
Read more: Fintech startup Growth Factor wins Seedstars Accra
Read more: Seedstars announces Joburg as host city for its Africa summit
Read more: P2P micro lending marketplace Pezesha wins Seedstars Nairobi
Feature image: Rohan Reddy via Unsplash